It seems like there is a new coffee shop opening up very day in Kansas City; and with good reason. Everyone I know LOVES coffee!! I have a few friends who are hardcore strong black coffee drinkers; however I am more of a latte person. I love trying the unique new flavors each season. Now that it’s getting warmer out, Vanilla Lavender lattes are constantly calling my name!!
There are SO many new coffee shops popping up all over Kansas City that it’s difficult for me to have pick a favorite. I do have a few that I either a. find myself frequenting more often then others, and b. have SO much buzz around them that I can’t wait to try them!!! I’ll name a few below: (in no particular order)
- Post Coffee in Lee’s Summit, Mo
- Whistle Stop Coffee in Lee’s Summit, Mo
- Goat Hill Coffee in Kansas City, Mo
- Messenger Coffee in Kansas City, Mo
- Love Coffee, Lee’s Summit, Mo
- Black Coffee Lounge in Pleasant Hill, Mo
- Cause Coffee in Desoto, KS
- Martin City Coffee in Martin City / KCMO
- Maps Coffee in Lenexa, Ks
I feel so lucky to live in such a booming food city with so many great coffee shops opening up almost daily!!
Where is your favorite coffee spot?? I guess the more important question is black coffee or are you more of a latte person like me? How ever you take your coffee Kansas City, get out there and support some of our local coffee shops!!! ☕️